26 October 2009

Nothing to say...


Losing my sense of humor, hope and don't feel like talking anymore... alot of things happened... my brother don't like the way i talk... The one I like(Don't dare to say love) had a boyfriend...When I just heard it I feel like a gun shot direct into my heart... wanna cry but can't... just wish she can be happy... nothing else is needed... just when I wanna to do something... but it too late... it doesn't matter anymore... Just hope that guy is the right guy for her...
Since I don't really understand her...maybe this is the right thing to happen... as long as she is happy it doesn't matter to me... I will never going to have a girlfriend anymore... I swear to myself... If I can't have her...I going to be single for the rest of my life... chinese alway say... don't give up the whole forest because of one tree... but sometime the whole forest only has one tree that is you like the most... and no matter what happen you only want this tree... if I can't get that one tree... i rather give up the whole forest...
Back to following life...
Don't feel like doing anything anymore... Just let it be...
Don't feel like doing anything for my birthday just want to sleep whole day... no mood to play any game or eat... can't sleep at night... chest just keep hurting... every single second... Eat sweets feel like it is too sweet...eat salty things feel like it too salty... somehow don't feel like eating anything even I'm hungry... today only finished 1 cup noodle...
Don't even want to think about anything anymore... just do what I'm told to do... Sorry if I talk to softly everyone because i totally don't feel like talking... Really moody to the depth of hell...

No comments: