06 October 2009

Now...

My brother, My playmate, My playmate girlfriend and me

Haizz... started work now no mood to play game anymore... need to find a new hobby... don't feel like buying comic anymore... only thinking of saving money... want buy ps3 and a new laptop~ want to go to friend house and play game together~ haha...

Sian... why i make up my mind and thing just don't go as i plan... so fed up... just want to tell her... but because of work cannot meet her anytime i want... and somehow can get off yet cannot meet... sian sia... been moody like alway.. kena 3 complain because of rubbish... sick and lost my voice... work until my voice like a freak and pain like hell... finally recovery yet been bother by this... just want to make it clear that i like her like i alway do... just want to let her know...

sian let continue some other time... with more information~ lol

No comments: