02 December 2009

Nothing to do lol~

Finally get a new phone... very small and handy haha... look cute also haha...

Been working almost for 3months... and it a nice job... and I don't really care about the pay is little lol as long as I can live it ok with me lol~ still haven't get notice for my ns... wish it will delay longer!! haha than I can enjoy more...

haiz... feeling stress... feel like crying all the time... chest ache every second...
I think i got phobia with girl boy relationship lol I like the girl but I don't dare to tell... that why I still a idiot until now... everytime I wanna do something it alway too late... I hate last minute!!
I never going to plan for anything liao... it suck... If I can't have her I going to stay single forever~ it more easy for me... even I not going to have kids still have my brother to continue our family bloodline...

nothing to write liao lol...
hope of one day I can be with her walking at a beach during sunset...(maybe a little old school lol)
Until next time...

No comments: